Home remedies for Earache
Home remedies for Earache are very helpful, safe and effective in Earache Treatment. Earaches should be treated by expert practitioners, but symptomatic treatment of pain can also be cured at home. Most earaches take place in children at night and quite suddenly. Yet there are some very simple remedies that can be found in the kitchen. Earache Home Remedies has been used since long and can be easily made.
Some ear ache home remedies that help alleviate pain for adults and children alike are as follows.
- Natural cure or Earache Home Remedies includes warm compress to the ear to control pain. Ice pack is also relieving in earache. Olive oil can be used to cure earaches easily. Put a few drops of olive oil in the warm water and let the oil be there for at least 10 minutes. Then dip a towel in warm water, squeeze out extra water and put it over the affected ear. It will give you some relief.
- Steam inhalation is very useful in Earache Treatment. It will gently allow easing the pressure inside the Eustachian tube. Warm salt water gargle is very useful and effective Home remedies for Earache.
- Earache Home Remedies like warming crushed garlic pearls in Sesame oil can help reduce the ear pain. Apple Cider Vinegar is very effective in earaches. You can also cure earache by putting a few drops of Hydrogen Peroxide in it.
- Besides it is better to always keep chewing gum when travelling on flight. Because earaches caused due to flights can be easily relieved by chewing gum.
- You can use Bishop's weed oil commonly known as Ajwain oil in India. Mix one part of Ajwain oil (Bishop's weed oil) with three parts of Sesame oil and warm it. Let the oil cool down. When it is cool enough, then with your clean finger put four drops in each ear. This Earache Home Remedies has proved to be relieving in earache.
- Earache Remedies includes use of astringent herbs to irrigate the ear. Simmer ¼ cup dried witch hazel leaves and ¼ cup of dried comfrey leaves in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes. Let cool, strain, and irrigate the ear with an ear syringe. Lean over the sink with the sore ear down and gently flood the ear with the solution. Do not squeeze the syringe forcefully. Repeat the ear irrigation up to four times a day.
- Earache Home Remedies may include light fomentation with oil around the ears. You can use Sesame oil and put a few leaves of castor plant and warm it. When it cool down, then gently apply the warm oil around the ears.
- Drops of lavender or tea tree oil and warm garlic oil may also prove to be useful. Onion powder paste is very effective in ear pain. Earache Home Remedies also include movement of jaw up and down rapidly can also reduce earache.
- Grinding a few tender mango leaves to get a juice and then warming it a little is a good remedy for earaches. Put four drops of this juice into each ear.
- If you experience some earache or irritation in your ear canal due to cold, just take some medicines that will help alleviate the cold. This will automatically stop the pain in the ear too.
Besides, these Home Remedies for Earache, you can take some precautions that prevent earaches. Ears should be covered up when the weather is windy, especially at night. Use soft cotton ear swabs to clean the ears this will protect your eardrum from being ruptured. Earache Home Remedies are effective in some cases of earaches, but if there is a major problem, then it is advisable to consult a Doctor.